What are the scents of tea lights I will receive?
You'll receive 6 uncoloured scented soy tea lights in a pack, and you can choose from our
- Best Sellers: Black Raspberry Vanilla, Blood Orange, French Vanilla, Ambered Sandalwood, Pineapple Mango, Lime Basil Mandarin
- Citrus & Perfume Pack: Blood Orange, Cucumber Mojito, Chanel Five, Lime Basil Mandarin, Sex On The Beach, Coconut & Lime
- Floral Pack: Bamboo & White Lily, Cherry Blossom, Peony Blossom & Peach Nectar, Sex On The Beach, Victorian Rose, Chanel Five
- Fruity Pack: Black Raspberry Vanilla, French Pear, Lychee & Black Tea, Peony Blossom & Peach Nectar, Pineapple Mango, Champagne Strawberry
- Sweet Scent Pack: Black Raspberry Vanilla, Caramel Vanilla, French Vanilla, Frankincense & Myrrh, French Pear, Lolly Shoppe
- Custom pack options as below
Can I customise my sample packs?
Surely you can do so. Click on the custom pack option, choose any 6 of the below fragrances
Ambered Sandalwood, Bamboo & White Lily, Blood Orange, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Caramel Vanilla, Cucumber Mojito, Chanel Five, Champagne Strawberry, Cherry Blossom, Coconut & Lime, French Vanilla, Frankincense & Myrrh, French Pear, Lolly Shoppe, Lychee & Black Tea, Lime Basil Mandarin, Peony Blossom & Peach Nectar, Pineapple Mango, Sex On The Beach, Victorian Rose
and leave a note at the checkout for a customised scented soy tea light pack.
Do you have other sample packs available?
Try our Aromatherapy scented tea lights sample packs, and you'll love them.
What are the burning hours?
With proper candle care, each of these tea light might last up to 4.5 hours, and if you're getting 6 in your box, that's 27 hours of burning time.
Is the tealight cups recyclable?
Yes, our clear plastic tealight cups are recyclable and are made with Underwriters Laboratories flame retardant plastic. The clear cups produce an impressively brilliant level of brightness and warmer light. Also, the temperature-resistant plastic has significantly lower heat dissipation – an essential safety feature as aluminium cups can become extremely and dangerously hot.
Does tea light need a holder?
Because of their small sizes, using a tea light holder will provide a safe burning environment. Tea light holders come in different shapes and sizes. Or you can be creative by placing the tealights inside a mason jar, or recyclable candle jars or pick up some wax warmers as a candle holder.
Where are these candles made?
All our products are made in a city we chose to call our home, Wellington, New Zealand.
IMPORTANT: Never leave a tea light burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children. Soy tea light will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling. Never leave the tea lights on top of a plastic surface, even when using a candle holder.
We, LOVE how our candles and melts have the POWER to change the entire atmosphere of a room with their ADDICTIVE fragrances. Our candles and melts are an excellent buy as they are clean, smooth & long-lasting. The enticing scent is guaranteed to have you coming back for seconds!
Do you still have a question? Feel free to check out Soy Tea Lights FAQ or contact us if you have more question, and we will try our best to assist.