BETTER SKIN CLARITY &TEXTUREOur best clay mask cleans and exfoliates your skin, and is specially formulated to remove dead skin cells and packed with vitamin C and antioxidants. Our Clay Scrub + Mask is a versatile 2 in 1 skincare wonder which leaves your skin incredibly smooth, refreshed and never dried tight.
How many masks come in a jar?
Our jar comes in 65g. Mask your face twice a week with a face mask brush, one jar might last you up to 4 months.
Can you use the clay scrub mask on the body?
Yes, you can use it on any part of your body, especially on newly formed scars to shortened the healing process.
What are the ingredients of the Clay Scrub Face Mask?
Kaolin Clay, Rhassoul Clay, Raspberry Seeds, Rose Hip Seeds, Goat Milk Powder, Lavender Hydrosol, Preservatives
What are the benefits of the ingredients in natural clay scrub and mask?
- Kaolin Clay helps to reduce oily skin and stale sebum on the skin and within the pores. It has natural absorbency properties.
- Rhassoul Clay is rich in silica, magnesium, calcium and potassium, which all help to nourish the skin and also known to improve dry skin by regulating your skin's natural oil balance!
- Raspberry Seeds helps to stop premature ageing, amazingly fight dry skin conditions as well as tightens and tone the skin.
- Rose Hip Seeds is full of vitamins, essential fatty acids and antioxidants that work to fight wrinkles and improve the skin condition.
- Goat Milk Powder is full of vitamins, which is extremely important in skincare and also keeps the skin bright.
- Lavender Hydrosol - Great for all skin types + Anti Inflammatory + Calm & Soothing + Toning + Antiseptic + Healing + Astringent + Rejuvenating
How long will my product last?
Our mask will expire six months after opening, and using hands might reduce the lifespan of the product for up to 3 months.
How many times a week should you use a face mask?
We are recommending using it once a week to support your regular cleansing routine. IF you've trouble skin, use it more often, twice a week is plenty.
Is the mask cruelty-free?
Yes, our masks are cruelty-free.
Should you do face masks in the morning or night?
Preferably at night, or after you remove your makeups.
Should you apply toner before mask?
Using toner before applying face mask helps to prevent skin irritation and prevent premature ageing.
How do I recycle my packaging?
Remove the label and rinse your empty jar, and use it to keep your tiny belongings like earrings or beads. Alternatively, pop it in the recycle bin.
How to apply the mask properly?
Step 1: Exfoliate and cleanse your skin to unclog pores and also to allow your face mask to penetrate deeper
Step 2: Open up your pores by placing a warm cloth over your face for a few seconds or by taking a hot shower
Step 3: Apply your face mask with using a facial mask brush to avoid product wastage and to reduce the number of bacteria transferring from your hands to your skin.
Step 4: Set a timer to follow the recommended timings
Step 5: Close your pores by washing off your mask with cold water, to lock in the healing ingredients from your face mask
Step 6: Do not forget post mask routine to seal the benefits from the mask
How to use a clay mask?
Stir it well before each use. Apply an even layer of the mask on a damp/clean face and neck, and massage slowly then rinse with water. To use as a mask, leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse.