A bath with benefits for your skin, body and mind.
A handful of happiness. Made using mineral-packed Himalayan salt, sprinkle liberally to transform your bath into a natural, detoxifying experience.
Himalayan Pink Salt contains therapeutic benefits not just for the skin but also for the body and mind. The bath salt soothes and cleanses the skin thoroughly, removes excess oil from the surface and helps to refresh and brighten the skin.
Directions: Sprinkle as much as you like into a warm bath. We recommend a level cap full to detoxify your body and release the beautiful fragrance.
Ingredients: Himalayan Pink Salt (Sodium Chloride), Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulphate), Baking Soda ( Sodium Bicarbonate), Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Essential Oils / Fragrance Oil
Before your Detox Bath:
* If you are pregnant, diabetic, or have high blood pressure or any other cardiac history, consult your doctor before easing into a detox bath.
* Before getting out of the bathtub, stand up slowly to avoid light-headedness. If you get light-headed, drink some water and rinse off with some cool water before getting out.
* Sweating is normal during a detox bath. If you have sweated excessively, it is okay to lightly rinse off with cool water before drying off with a towel.
* Drink a tall glass of pure filtered water before going to bed.
* Detox baths can make you sleepy. We recommend bathing right before slipping into bed for a restful sleep.
Weight : 250g
Brought this as part of birthday gift for my daughter and asked for her feedback, she advised me you loved the beautiful fragrance, made the bath water feel nice.
Look no further, these bath salts are the one and only you'll need. They smell heavenly and make for a super relaxing bath. Cant recommended enough.
What a treat!!
Love these bath salts, I've ordered them twice now. Love them in the bath and in my foot bath. They let off an amazing aroma
detox bath heaven!
I have tried the citrus breeze bath salt mix and it was incredible. The scent is lovely and energising for your mind and body. It was so relaxing and my skin felt incredible afterwards. Now I'm trying the floral splash!