Father's Day Special
Father's Day is just around the corner!
When is fathers day? It's on 1st September 2019.
Fathers are always the first hero and first guide of every kid, and they do have a special place in our lives. We often forget to even say thank you to fathers, and we don't show much appreciation to our father as much as we do to our mothers. So fathers day is one day of the year, comes with an excellent opportunity to express and to show our fathers on how much they have done for us and how much they meant to us.
Sending a special fathers day gift like beard care set or shaving gifts will make him feel special, but sending special messages from the bottom of your heart will be exciting. That will be a great gift for fathers. Stumped on what to say? Here's a dash of inspiration to express and tell to your hero, just how much you care!
Choose one or more wishes for your father!
- There were times in my life when I didn't understand, but you always took the time to help me and be there for me. Thank you!
- Dad growing up I know there were times that I was a pain, and now that I have children I find that I am a pain to them, but the wisdom and the knowledge you gave me makes me appreciate the pain in a very delightful way! Thanks, Dad.
- Today is your day. A day to celebrate and let you know how much you are appreciated and loved Dad!
- When I had a problem I didn't know how to solve, I called Dad. When I was upset and feeling down, I called Dad. When I was broke and needed money, I called Dad. When I felt the world was against me, I called Dad. When something arose, I didn't understand, I called Dad. And, every time I called Dad, he always made me feel better. Thanks for still being there, Dad!
- We don't get to choose who our Fathers will be. But Dad let me tell you if I could pick, you would be my Number 1 choice!
- All your life, you have put us, kids, first. Today is the day where we say you are number 1 Dad!
- You are a remarkable man. For all, you have done, for all that you do. May life be kind to you, my Dad - you deserve it.
Don't forget your stepfathers!
- You may be officially my stepfather, but you are a Dad to me.
- You have helped me take many steps; you have helped me up when I have stumbled. I'm so proud to call you my stepfather. Love you lots!
- For all the times I gave you a hard time, you always were there for me. Thank you for being the man you are.
- I am not your natural child, but Step Dad, you love me like I am. You will never know how much you mean to me.
- We had to conquer each step of learning to live as a family. But you have always been there for me. You have been more than a stepfather to me - you have been a Dad. Thank you
How about wishes for grandparents?
- Gramps when I think of you, I think of the saying - "you put the grand in Grandfather."
- There is no other Grandfather I would choose. You make me laugh when I feel blue. You make me feel special in all I do. Love you Grampie, yes I do.
- Gramps, you are like a second father to me. You are the best, I appreciate all that you do. Love you more than you can imagine.
Wife's out there, we didn't forget you. Here's something to choose if you're sending a card to your husband :
- You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honour. You are a fantastic dad. Happy Father's Day to my loving husband!
- Life has given us a beautiful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it has given us to each other. I am so grateful to have you as my husband. Happy Father's Day.
- You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a reliable hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do. Happy Father's Day to a wonderful husband and father!
- Happy Father's Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life. I love our family, and I love you!
- One day is not enough to honour how special of a father you truly are because you are amazing every day of the year. Thank you for all that you do. I love you!
Would you like to send a great gift for fathers? And you’re not sure what to send?
In the end, all these amazing Father's Day messages show how much love, passion and appreciation can change our life. Loving our parents is mandatory if we want to grow as a person and individual, rest assured that the results will be outstanding in the end. It's all about taking care of our parents and ourselves!